[pp.austria.general] 5 days left for the proposal of amendments to Pirate Manifesto's First Draft

macbroadcast m.manthey at piratenpartei-koeln.de
Sa Nov 15 08:42:09 CET 2008

hello pirates,

don´t know if this is a german or  english speaking list
but could someone explain in a few words what is this amendment about
and why WE ,
as german pirate party have a different opinion?What are the specific
points ?

Second .Why i never heard of such a legitimation  from Jens Seipenbusch?

regards

Marc Manthey

general secretary piratenpartei-koeln.de

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

>> http://int.piratenpartei.de/index.php?title=Pirate_Manifesto_Amendments_Central&diff=prev&oldid=2136

Annulled by Piraten Partei Deutschland international proxy,
Jens Seipenbusch, because of his party proposing amendments as a party
and not individually

--
"Yes we can".
web : http://www.piratenpartei-koeln.de