[pp.int.general] Call for help - List of international pirate parties

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Thu Apr 26 18:20:15 CEST 2007

Hi,

in our efforts to connect international pirate parties I'd like to
ask you for a favor:

I need one (or multiple) person(s) to aide me by doing the following:

* Go through the list of international pirate parties and evaluate
the chairman of each pirate party
* Note that down in the pp-international wiki

http://wiki.pp-international.net/List_of_Pirateparties

Purpose: We need to have at least one person to talk to per pirate
party. Currently it's almost impossible to reach all pirate parties.
We don't even know which parties are on the international mailing
list (or do we, rickard?)

cheers,
Florian

Piratenpartei Österreichs