[pp.int.general] Call for help - List of international pirate parties

Stephan Klein stephan.klein at gmx.at
Fri Apr 27 00:15:02 CEST 2007

Hey,
I'm just assuming you care about my interpreation of Florian's
request. :-) I am working with Florian for the Austrian Pirate Party.

What we need is someone who will track down a reliable contact for every
pirate party that is listed at
http://wiki.pp-international.net/List_of_Pirateparties - many
"registered" or "semi-registered" parties aren't even in our mailing
lists.

cheers,
Stephan

(hashes omitted)