[pp.int.general] Is anyone still active

Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes ricardo.cristof at remmert-fontes.de
Fri Aug 17 01:56:29 CEST 2007

Hi there!

Good idea! That should be done officially by the dedicated speakers
(which I am not). Actually, in Germany several parties are
constituting in several federal states (we have 16 afair...).

Regards,
Cristof

Pirate Party Germany... and:
- German Working group on data retention (Arbeitskreis
Vorratsdatenspeicherung, short: AK Vorrat)
- Working group on Forbidden Arts
- etc.

Working on:
- a nation-wide demonstration against surveillaince and
deconstruction of free democracies,
- a european-wide strategy-meeting on data retention
- a nation-wide movie-festival, where AK Vorrat and Chaos Computer
Club participate together
- a international campaign on spreading TOR (where international
pirate parties may/should participate, more on that soon)
- the Festival of forbidden Arts (of course)
-...now going to bed, I answered too many mails...

c/o Humanistische Union e.V.
Haus der Demokratie und Menschenrechte
Greifswalder Strasse 4
D-10405 Berlin

Fon: +49-30-94881297
Fax: +49-700-25808789
Mobile: +49-170-2487266
E-Mail: rcrf at vorratsdatenspeicherung.de
Web: http://berlin.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de

Spenden Sie 5 Euro im Monat gegen die allumfassende Ueberwachung
aller 450 Millionen EU-Buerger:
http://www.pledgebank.com/akvorrat

Unterstuetzen Sie die Verfassungsbeschwerde gegen die
Vorratsdatenspeicherung:
http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de

My GnuPG-Key:
http://cristof.remmert-fontes.de/downloads/pgpkey_rcrf.zip
Key-ID: 25038B2F
Fingerprint: 5EA8 EF99 1B99 04DF 70C8 5F6E 85BC CA54 2503 8B2F