[pp.int.general] Swedish voice about OXML bought by MS?

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Wed Aug 29 08:48:35 CEST 2007

It's all over the news already (top story on top newspaper), we wouldn't
own the story. "We agree" press releases don't get print, but annoy
reporters as much as "me too" posts annoy people on UseNet.

In the forum, however, the statements fly in terms of "sons of bitches"
and "never make business with those prostitutes of Microsoft again".

It's been duly noted for future use and campaigning, of course.

Rick