[pp.int.general] Help for the PP.Int Website

noews at gmx.net noews at gmx.net
Wed Aug 29 17:03:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

if i know who (Account) gets the permission to post, than i'll give it them.

I created some groups with individual permission, so who register have less permission, but can get permission to post.

The big problem are the spam-accounts (spambots).

cu
Bastian  aka NoEwS

-------- Original-Nachricht --------