[pp.int.general] The 3 C's

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Sat Dec 1 21:13:01 CET 2007

Sometimes, I'm not the best at explaining myself. As I tought about it, it made me think more of the UN. Whilst every country does send their participants to get the work done, there is still a secretary general at the core of it, working just for the UN. Lots of international co-ordinators is great, but there still needs to be some person at the core, focused on it.