[pp.int.general] Press release

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:32:14 CET 2007

2007/12/2, Helmut Pozimski <helmutpozimski at web.de>:

> As Andrew already remarked, we finally need to finish our press
> release on the new law in France. Some people already started to
> improve the text a bit and I corrected some aspects of it. Now there
> are two main points which I don't like and are release blockers. The
> anonymous quotes, couldn't just anyone of the French people put his
> name in the text? The major part of the text is now ok from my point
> of view. The last part should be a bit more detailed and show the
> gravity of the rights violations a bit more. I don't have any idea at
> the moment but I will think about it. If you have any ideas, just go
> and change the text in the wiki:
> http://int.piratenpartei.de/Press_release_on_the_new_law_in_France

I have made quite a few additions. It's much more up-to-date now, and
as far as we French people are concerned it's ok (needs to be checked
for typos and English incorrectness though).

As for the names, feel free to use Florian's or mine as well (we
haven't copyrighted them --yet ;)

Regards,
Valentin