[pp.int.general] Press release

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:21:47 CET 2007

2007/12/3, Helmut Pozimski <helmutpozimski at web.de>:

> I reworked it a bit. I especially removed the sarcasm which seemed to
> me misplaced in a press release. For me the text is ok now. To get
> finally finished with the text, I propose a 24 hour deadline until the
> text gets frozen. From this point on, no major changes should be made.
> Then everyone has time to read it again and I  picking up an earlier
> proposal there should be another 36 hour time window to give every
> single pirate party time to put their veto in. If no vetoes come in,
> it should be released immediately (translations could just be done in
> the 36 hour time window)

Hi Helmut,
sorry -- my connection has been dead for two days now, and our server
has mysteriously gone down (we still need to figure exactly why, and
what are the damages).

I'm perfectly happy with you removing my "French" style, no offence taken :)

Florian and I are both OK with the PR as is (can't ask the others,
since our forum has disappeared). I've made a small change Andrew
suggested.

Cheers,
Valentin