[pp.int.general] 24c3 - pre-meeting and some lectures done by pirates

Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes ricardo.cristof at remmert-fontes.de
Thu Dec 6 17:06:15 CET 2007

Hi!

at the 24c3 I will hold some lectures and workshops about data
retention, the work of our civil society movement etc.
Also, we thought it would be a good idea to talk about networking and
an international civil society movement.

But therefore I am not only a civil society activist ;-) but also a
pirate: so I would like to invite you to our workshop:

"International civil society: where the hack are you?"
(Sunday, 30.12.2007, 12:45 - 14:45 (Berlin time), Workshop-room)

To track changes, please visit:
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/AK_Vorrat

If you cannot participate, we will meet at the pirate's congress in
Berlin... ;-)

Regards and looking forward to see you,
Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes

--
Arbeitskreis Vorratsdatenspeicherung
c/o Humanistische Union e.V.

Fon: +49-30-94881297
Fax: +49-700-25808789
Mobile: +49-170-2487266
Jabber: rcrf at jabber.org
E-Mail: rcrf at vorratsdatenspeicherung.de
Web: http://berlin.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de

My GnuPG-Key:
http://cristof.remmert-fontes.de/downloads/pgpkey_rcrf.zip
Key-ID: 25038B2F
Fingerprint: 5EA8 EF99 1B99 04DF 70C8 5F6E 85BC CA54 2503 8B2F