[pp.int.general] Pirate Party membership documents and other registration related stuff in Poland :)

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:47:01 CET 2007

Hi,

Because PP Poland will soon officially start, we have some things to
do that you can help us with :)

1) I would like to ask you for membership inclination document that
every new member must fill to join your PP - We would like to see your
templates and pirate it to be simmilar that PP in other countries has
:)

2) I wont give you day of official start - this will ruin the fun (but
it is close - 1005 before Berlin meeting :). We want it to be EVENT So
we would like to ask other PP Leaders (of coz if you can) to come and
say couple of words about pirate movement (we would then organise
something bigger then just planed media conference) if that is posible
(I can give exact details on private)

Best Regards,
Błażej Kaczorowski
Partia Piratów