[pp.int.general] Pirate Party membership documents and other registration related stuff in Poland :)

\"Mårten Fjällstr\"öm marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Fri Dec 14 03:40:21 CET 2007

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:38:59 +0100, Jan Huwald <jh at sotun.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2007 16:47:01 schrieb Błażej Kaczorowski:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Because PP Poland will soon officially start, we have some things to
>> do that you can help us with :)
>>
>> 1) I would like to ask you for membership inclination document that
>> every new member must fill to join your PP - We would like to see your
>> templates and pirate it to be simmilar that PP in other countries has
>
> http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/images/d/df/Mitgliedsantrag.pdf
>
> (I am also interested in other documents)

In Sweden, Pirateweb has been the official channel to join the party:
https://pirateweb.net/Pages/Public/SE/NewMember/New.aspx

Pirateweb is constructed so that it can be in the future used by more
Pirate parties. Though how far that has proceeded I am not sure of. It is
really Ricks project, so ask him if you are interested in the progress.

However, a need arose to gather members for the youth organisation on
paper, where a wireless connection was not present. (They also become
members of the party.) I have attached the form in svg (use inkscape to
modify it if you wish) and pdf. The fields for the data on the form is
highly adapted to the demands from the swedish authority in charge of
dispensing government funding to youth organisations.

http://forum.piratpartiet.se/Attachment934.aspx

--
Mårten Fjällström