[pp.int.general] Polish pre-registration conference

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:43:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

on 18 August in Warsaw we are planing to make Polish PP Community
meeting and we would be glad to have some1 form international
movement. If any1 will be in Poland or want to come will be welcomed.
We will discuss about statue, program and many other things.

There is still some time so there is no schedule right now, we are now
on technical preparations level, but we will post schedule soon :)

BR,
Blazej from Poland