[pp.int.general] Join to IPIT How to

Wybo Wiersma wybo at logilogi.org
Wed Jul 11 10:41:48 CEST 2007

> I dunno if the lists are already set up... I do not think so .. :(

I planned on setting them up, but regardless of repeated e-mails I did
not succeed in getting a test-account for pirateweb.

And as I am involved in other usefull and meaningfull projects too, I
am - for the last few, and coming months - working mostly on those...

Still I am willing to set up a project + lists on Sourceforge for it,
and assist from the side-line, but only if the other IT-people agree...

Wybo