[pp.int.general] Join to IPIT How to

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Wed Jul 18 12:59:52 CEST 2007

I have set up a project on sf.net (it took 7 days to approve!):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/partyframework

I ask you to join the project and will give you admin access. Once there are
more than two poeple, I would set up a mailinglist. Up to now it is not worth
trying ;-)

Please also tell everybody interested in pirate IT to put himself in the
international wiki under:
https://int.piratenpartei.de/IT
and tell him to write about what he's interested in (or planing to do (or
capable of doing)).

For those of you who, are tOo lazy to click the above url: it also contains
information about the soon-to-release IT projects "OpenID" (common
authentification over all pirates) and "Pirate VoIP service" made in Germany.

Regards,
Jan Huwald
Political Secretary, German Pirate Party

P.S.: during some exams I will be almost offline from Friday till 10.8.