[pp.int.general] International Conference Phone Numbers & Meetup Point

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Tue Jun 5 00:48:14 CEST 2007

Hi poeple,

we're quite busy in Austria to set everything up, so in case
something or someone gets lost, here are two important informations:

Contact in Vienna/Austria:
Florian Hufsky
+43 650 6667989
florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at

Though i'm planning to have everyone picked up where they arrive (ie;
Our guests arriving on thursday at the airport will be picked up by
Juxi Leitner), i'll give you a key point in case we get lost:

Metalab (a friendly hackerspace with lots of nice people and free wifi):
Rathausstraße 6
1010 Wien
between Rathaus (City Hall) and the Austrian Parliament

By Subway: U2 (exit Rathaus), then ~30 seconds by foot.

Stay tuned,
Florian