[pp.int.general] Pirate T-shirt incompatible with G8 demonstrations?

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Tue Jun 12 04:49:12 CEST 2007

Shame on you juxi - you forgot the most important article it was mentioned in

http://torrentfreak.com/pirates-gather-at-first-international-pirate-party-conference/

I do my best to promote things, just so happened the news was about 10 mins old when I helped write this piece, so its before zeropaid, or slyck (tom's a good guy though, just sometimes a little slow of the mark recently)

Andrew Norton
USPP internaitonal Liaison
(K`Tetch)