[pp.int.general] Pirate T-shirt incompatible with G8 demonstrations?

Juxi Leitner | Piratenpartei Österreich juxi.leitner at ppoe.or.at
Tue Jun 12 09:01:38 CEST 2007

sorry andy!!!!!

I was just reading that in the Austrian news and then was searching
for the Swedish article   and then googled other articles ...

I am adding torrentfreak to my rss feeds right now as you read this :)

--Juxi

PS: there is rumors starting about the coalition here in Austria, they
have many big issues where the two parties are really opposing each
others ... maybe we have elections again sooner than thought...