[pp.int.general] audio files of the talks

John Nilsson john.nilsson at piratpartiet.se
Tue Jun 12 20:53:32 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 01:03 +0200, Andrew Norton wrote:
> not sure this is ok with florian, and co, but if its between us lot,
> it can't hurt. The mp3 files of some of the talks are up on a website,

I'm listening to them now. Good stuff.

There's one thing that the MEP said that really got stuck with me. We
should make that some kind of slogan.

"If we want to do the mistakes of USA, at least let it be a democratic
choice." I really liked that, struck right at the hart of my thoughts on
a lot of things.

Any way, I listened to a talk about political power how leaders are
constrained trying to keep it. [1] Somehow it felt very related. So take
a stab at it.

http://www.econtalk.org/archives/2006/08/the_political_e.html

Regrads,
John