[pp.int.general] Sorting out communication (was Re: constituting pirate-property )

Sebastian Glaser anx at ostate.org
Thu Jun 14 12:30:56 CEST 2007

> I think he's referring to http://wiki.ostate.org/index.php/Main_Page
right,
althogh the site is mostly out of date due to our focus on the new
community. it's just that we all conceeded to not post any urls
before our collaborative platform is online, because there are too
many different organisations participating,  so that throwing a
spotlight on one org might lead to misunderstandings. :D out of many
names, "berevolution" would be one of the most prominent for this
platform but we're still not sure. purpose is to show those
progressive minds out there, that they aren't alone, and motivate
people to start their own 'inner' revolution.

cheerz,
anx