[pp.int.general] Some results from 1st international pirate conference

Jouni Snellman jounisnellman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:57:00 CEST 2007

Thanks guys.

What do we mean by "win or rig" the 2009 elections in the roadmap?

Actually as long as the EU decision procedure is not democratic one morally
sound option would be to boycott the elections. But for that it would good
to have some kind of reform proposal of our own to offer in exchange, what
do you think? Jouni