[pp.int.general] Trifle: wiki license & stuff

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Sat Jun 16 11:11:30 CEST 2007

What kind of license do you want to have for the international wiki? All
content created in the int. wiki will fall under it.

I suggest creating the content within public domain, but there are reasons to
put content under some license. But they are all jurisdictional and I do not
think that suing somebody using our text/graphics is an opinion for us at the
moment.

Also, if you want to have interwiki-links to your parties forum/wiki/blog/...
add your wish to the list at https://int.piratenpartei.de/Wiki_Todo

Regards,
Jan