[pp.int.general] Vienna meeting postproduction

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Sun Jun 17 22:07:07 CEST 2007

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:26:59 +0200, Florian Hufsky <florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> i'd like to thank everyone who's been in vienn. it was great meeting
> you guys and i really look forward to seeing you in Berlin next time.

Was there any sort of attendance sheets taken, so we have a list of who was there and who wasn't?

I'm doing a post-event piece for TorrentFreak as well, and so anyone who attended, if you want to send me some quotes, comments, etc. then pelase do, but to my 'work' address - dmcawanted at gmail.com (thats where I have all my writing related stuff going)

Andrew Norton
PPUS international liaison