[pp.int.general] IP issues and governmental corruption - an interesting post by L.Lessig

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:06:44 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

in case you haven't seen it yet, I invite all of you to read the last
note on Lawrence Lessig's blog (he's the Creative Commons founder and
CEO).

His main thesis, if I understand correctly, is: there is no point in
trying to promote opensource, as long as governments are filled with
corruption. So he seems to have decided to keep fighting, but on a
political level from now on.

http://www.lessig.org/blog/archives/003800.shtml

I guess we share (more or less) the same ideas; how about sending him,
in the name of all the PPs, a short support message? And maybe, if we
get an answer, see if we can make a public statement on that?

Cheers,
Valentin [Parti Pirate]