[pp.int.general] Trifle: wiki license & stuff

Jouni Snellman jounisnellman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:00:20 CEST 2007

Why include any kind of license? The idea of an attached text or label
turning into a valid contract between the author and all subsequent
readers/users is curious to say the least. Although it is the basic idea
between all standard terms and conditions being binding it is not something
we have to promote or even accept. - Jouni