[pp.int.general] Chalk one up for the Swedish PP

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Sun Mar 11 21:30:24 CET 2007

> Hi Rick, i'm happy to hear that, because some days before I read the
> news here and there and thought: The swedish Pirate Party must be very
> busy with this 'thing'! I'm delighted that you are hard-working on the
> subject ;)

Yeah. :-)

Actually, once the news was out in large scale, our work was mostly
done. The problem was that the legislation was being sneaked through and
at great haste without any public awareness of it.

Hence our blowing in every whistle at our disposal. Once people at large
would start talking about what was going on, there was no way
politicians would get away with it.

Rick