[pp.int.general] new on this list

Mirco da Silva inkorrupt at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 22:24:28 CET 2007

Hello,

my name is Mirco da Silva, I am a 36 y. old pirate from Dresden/Germany
and of course a member of our local pirate party.
The international developement of our movement is my favourite goal and
my hope is to meet here some dynamic pirates with similiar ambitions
from all other parts of the world to discuss how to reach it and asap
start working on it.

I am one of the candidates for the national board of the german pirates
and after my fellow pirate, Mr. Bastian Grundmann aka NoEwS, your second
24/7 contact person to the german pirates.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any problem you might have or,
of course, your solutions also. We all have the same problems whereever
we might be, and to learn together and from each other is our (maybe
only) opportunity.

So, let´s roll out, pirates.
Action is life. The rest are just details.

kindly regards
Mirco da Silva
aka inkorrupt