[pp.int.general] IRC channels

Pirate Relations US liaison at pirate-party.us
Tue Mar 20 09:10:25 CET 2007

Hello group,

I've been looking around, and many of you might have seen or spoken to me in the last week.

I'm trying to compile a list of IRC channels for the various parties. This is my current list, based on the sites listed on the pp.international site

EFnet (irc.efnet.org)
#piratbyran.org
#piratpartiet - Swedish Pirate Party

FreeNode (irc.freenode.com)
#piratenpartei - German pirate Party
#partidopirata - Spanish pirate Party

BashX.net (irc.pirate-party.us) - formerly on irc.echel0n.net
#uspirateparty - USA Pirate Party
#pp.int - international channel

'blastchat'
http://www.partiapiratow.org.pl/index.php?option=com_blastchatc&Itemid=59 - Polish party chat

The pp.international.net site still lists echel0n for #pp.int. This server no longer exists. PP-austrailia also lists echel0n for its server, although the email address listed on that site bounces.

If anyone has more channels, please, don't hesitate to let me know.

--
Andrew Norton
Pirate Relations,