[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Argentina?

stephan.klein at gmx.at stephan.klein at gmx.at
Sun May 6 21:30:07 CEST 2007

Hey Pete,

It seems that there is a group of people meaning to start the freeculture initiative in Argentinia.
See this post: http://freeculture.org/pipermail/discuss/2006-September/000891.html and their website at http://www.librecultura.org/

I don't know if these people are very active or interested in starting a political party, but they seem to be the best lead so far.

Cheers from Austria,
Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------