[pp.int.general] Picutres of piratparty / copyfight protests

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Sat May 19 22:19:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

about two months ago someone told me about demonstrations against
recent copyright developments (or was it a torrent racker raid?) in
his country and pointed me to some photos of protesters.

If i recall correctly about 500 people attended, so there where
rather nice pictures.

Now I'd need those pictures, but unfortunately I can neither recall
which country it was nor exactly what time it was.

Any help?

Respectively; If you have any other ressources - texts, video,
pictures - on pirate party topics, feel free to send them to me, I'm
gathering some material for the international conferece.

thanks & cheers,
Florian

Piratenpartei Österreichs
http://ppoe.or.at