[pp.int.general] Fwd: International Pirate Party meeting

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Thu May 24 17:43:50 CEST 2007

Great! These last days have been absolutely stunning with regards to how
we've started to come together. If Parti Pirate has a dozen new members
every day, they're doing very, very well.

Too bad we won't see them in Vienna -- will have to hope for next time.
Is anybody from the French Parti Pirate on this list?

Rick