[pp.int.general] (formal) worldwide pirate comitte

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:58:11 CEST 2007

El Jueves, 24 de Mayo de 2007, Florian Hufsky escribió:
> i'd like to get rid of the forums completely. everything should be
> handled via the mailinglist + wiki. there's no traffic in the forum
> and it's a suboptimal mean to store results of discussions (-> use
> the wiki instead)
>
> what do the other parties think?

In the spanish pirate party we have had discussion about this: the forums and
the mailing list. The solution we came  up with is to join both concepts into
one: a mailing list that can work also as a forum, or a forum that can be
answered and read via email. We haven't yet developed the software, but we
have done our little research and it seems that there's already a plugin for
phpbb for doing exactly that. Similar to what you get with google lists, but
in your own servers of course.

Talking about collaboration in development for software shared between
parties, I offer you to collaborate and work together in this and other
points.

What do you think? :-)