[pp.int.general] G8 Statement ratification

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:53:59 CEST 2007

Hello,

we've talked with the Parti Pirate guys, and all of us are okay to
ratify the statement.

I was about to edit the Wiki page but I thought i'd better make it official :)

Excellent work guys (particularly R. Falkvinge I guess). I apologize
for not having contributed, but I think this list will help us French
guys to stay in touch with you from now on.

Best regards,
Valentin

P.S. I noticed Rick used "Parti Pirate" to talk about us, which is
what we do ourselves (we just can't and mustn't use "Parti Pirate
Français" since the PPF letters are linked to a French fascist party).
But that raise one question: what about the french-speaking Belgium
Parti Pirate? Any news about them?