[pp.int.general] Speaking of Rick Falkvinge

Wybo Wiersma wybo at logilogi.org
Fri May 25 21:15:10 CEST 2007

> > I'm also interested in doing a short, informal talk about the ethics
> > of sharing, and having room for some time of discussion / idea-sharing
> > afterwards...
> >
> > Including the discussion it would be too long for a lightning-talk,
> > but too short for a full session...
> That sounds great!
>
> I'll redo the conference schedule soon, for now just add a short
> description and how long you'll approximately take. We have plenty of
> time :)

Ok. I put up a short note. I think it will take 40 minutes in all...
Move it around as you please.

It would be great if it could be video-taped, by the way...

greetings,

Wybo

--

::Student:
- History, Informatiekunde (computer linguistics, IR, webtech) and Philosophy

::Free Software and Open Source Developer:
- Active in the LogiLogi Foundation (foundation.logilogi.org)
- http://www.LogiLogi.org, Cumulative, shared commenting, publication and
                           idea sharing: Where insight comes together...
- http://www.OgOg.org, RSS feed articles rating, a meritocracy...
- ComLinToo, a computational linguistics toolset written in Perl

::Being:
- In the world, wavy hair, go figure (http://nl.logilogi.org/HomE/WyboWiersma)