[pp.int.general] New URL

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:09:08 CET 2007

2007/11/28, Helmut Pozimski <helmutpozimski at web.de>:

> I updated it on the german website. I am also going to write something
> about the fork in our wiki and link to both websites so that the
> german pirates who are not subscribed to this list can make their own
> opinion about this.

Great! That's indeed the wise thing to do. However, you have to know
that the forked site has been built with an eight-months-old database
of *our* main forum, so there are plenty of old posts signed by all of
us, though we never suscribed to the new site :(

Juxi: thanks for having noticed the typo; whoever is responsible for
this will be severly punished.

Florian: just you wait 'til we meet on Friday! :p

Cheers,
Valentin