[pp.int.general] Greetings from France: the Parti Pirate has anew URL

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:56:23 CEST 2007

2007/10/15, Stephan Klein <stephan.klein at gmx.at>:
> Translated (my best guess): "And where are the Russians? All I could see
> was the Ukrainian (site)."

Spassiba :)

IMHO the best way to keep all these pages up-to-date (that goes as
well for every national PP sites which mention the foreign PPs), would
be to consider the following page as "official", and rely on it:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/List_of_Pirateparties

Of course, it would require that every PP out there remember about
updating the Wiki page in the first place, whenever there's any
change.
What do you guys think about it?

Valentin