[pp.int.general] 120 Days Left for Utah in the USA

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Tue Oct 16 18:02:05 CEST 2007

Hi Ray,

we have similar problems here in germany, i can only give you the advice
to use the web like blogs, bulletin boards, community sites etc. to
advertise it.
Of course, if possible, get some supporters to check out shopping
centers or other crowded places.
Maybe you can contact local groups of linux users or other tech-oriented
clubs, which could bring you several signatures at once.

regards and HTH
Jens

PS: Amelia, plz send the 200 adresses to.....