[pp.int.general] PPI like an International Party (the first?)

Alexander Bock alexander.bock at piratenpartei-bayern.de
Wed Oct 17 19:02:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

you may not know me since this is my first mail to this list. I'm Alex,
and I'm on the board of the Pirate Party's regional association of
Bavaria. I've been following your discussions for some time now so...
Hello :)

> you mean like those?
> http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/index.php?title=Internationales_Logo

Since I didn't really like any of them I've taken the freedom to add 2
other ones - they're kind of a mashup using the UN logo. Imho they're
not very good either, but I liked the idea to combine existing logos
with ours. Like the stars in the other proposals for the EU (just the
"real" stars, not these ;))

Anyway, have a nice day and maybe you like my idea.

Regards, Alex