[pp.int.general] We must support the International Music Score Library Project!

Christof Leng cl at piratenpartei.de
Mon Oct 22 00:20:44 CEST 2007

Looks like Rick already took action:
http://imslpforums.org/viewtopic.php?p=3216#3216

Damn, our little pirate division in Hesse (Germany) wanted to offer the
same (but we can't compete with the "vikings" resource-wise). Can we
still jump on the bandwagon if they are interested? We need some
additional arguments and PR to get some more signatures...
And I think hosting the IMSLP project would be great PR. It's truly in
the spirit of Open Access and preserving the cultural heritage and would
counter those stupid attacks that say we're only kids who want cheap
downloads, but don't care for the bigger picture.

Christof