[pp.int.general] Press release (alsmost done) on Frattinis newest threat to our society

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Tue Sep 11 14:05:54 CEST 2007

Yesterday Frattini demanded to "prevent people from using or searching
dangerous words like bomb, kill, genocide or terrorism"

This is worth a thousand press releases. Here is one:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/Press_release_on_Frattinis_Censorship

It incorporates some stuff from his statement of last week, but I'd like to
keep it short. Please comment & edit the press release. The faster we finish,
the better.

What to do next? I think of three phases:
1. edit & discuss the english version
2. sign it for your countries party
3. translate to your local language and publish to your website and to
whomever you publish on your press releases

We can finish step 1 within 24 hours, if you participate activley.

Regards,
Jan

(btw: the Piratenpartei Deutschland has it's first anniversary yesterday)