[pp.int.general] sign, translate & release press release on Frattini

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Fri Sep 14 10:08:32 CEST 2007

Hi pirates,

I am very happy to see the succesful common efforts in creating this press
release. Before the text gets even longer I claimed it to be freezed. Now
there are two urgent tasks for you:

* fill the gaps: there are a few citations wich need a spokesman/chairman and
pirate party who say them. Please add yourself to the text as you can
* sign the release; up to know Germany, Netherlands, Poland, US and Sweden
have done so

-> http://wiki.pp-international.net/Press_release_on_Frattinis_Censorship <-

I hope we can get this done till today 20:00! Next steps then will be
translating and releasing to your local audience. This can be done
asynchronously.

Regards,
Jan Huwald