[pp.int.general] sign, translate & release press release on Frattini

Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes ricardo.cristof at remmert-fontes.de
Fri Sep 21 00:12:31 CEST 2007

Hey folks!

Yes, there are meetings, which I wanted to join, but preparation of
thehuge demonstration against data retention on this saturday in germany
  )http://www.freiheitstattangst.de) stopped me from looking for travel
cost assistance or fundings...

However, please check this links out:
http://www.thepublicvoice.org/events/montreal07/default.html
http://www.privacyconference2007.gc.ca/Terra_Incognita_home_E.html

Two conferences in Montreal/Canada.

I think, participation at the first event could be important, the second
one is only interesting for hardcore-privacy lobbyists and people with
knowledge in law.

Besides that, the common pres release of the international pirates is
damn good! Thanks for that.

Regards
Cristof
German Pirate Party and Working group on data retention