[pp.int.general] Frattini Press release

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Fri Sep 28 01:12:56 CEST 2007

ok, here it is, the long awaited press release draft document. It's in an ODT file now (thats open/star office for those that don't know it), but I will convert to a PDF for actual distribution (hence the filename in the footer). As a first attempt at an international group work, I don't think we did TOO badly. Let me know how it is, and then we'll work on translations and publications later on. I'll be on IRC (K`Tetch) most of the evening, US time as well as on jabber - dmcawanted at gmail.com

I especially want to hear from those who are actually quoteed, and signatories, and remember, there's still time for other parties to sign. The more the merrier.

Andrew Norton
Pirate Party of the US
http://pirate-party.us