[pp.int.general] Astonished

Ole Husgaard osh at procard.dk
Wed Apr 16 17:44:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

Sorry for suddenly stopping to participate on this, but I had a major
crash on one of the PCs I use for this. While I do not yet have
recovered enough to get the password for the wiki (or even to receive
mail from the wiki in case of a lost password), I think we should meet
on the IRC channel to discuss the levies questionnaire tonight at 8pm.

Most of the reply text has already been written, so I think only minor
edits should be needed. If we appoint an editor (to do the editing in
the wiki, so our edits do not collide), we can go through the document
and discuss any changes we think should be made.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.