[pp.int.general] EU levies respnse - odt file of docuemnt to be sent

Ole Husgaard osh at procard.dk
Fri Apr 18 20:55:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

This looks great.

I guess we should mention that only speling errors and grammar errors
have been fixed since the version we agreed on last night, so there is
no need for new endorsements from those who have already signed the
document today.

We are still missing endorsements from some countries, most notably
France and the Netherlands: Please reply asap.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.