[pp.int.general] http://int.piratenpartei.de/Levies_Questionnaire

Ole Husgaard osh at procard.dk
Fri Apr 18 22:04:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

Looks like there is a problem with one of their DNS servers, though I do
not understand how this can cause this big a problem. Unfortunately it
is a virtual server, so it cannot be accessed by IP number.

But if you add the line "81.27.1.77 www.pp-international.net" to your
local /etc/hosts file, you will be able to access the site (until the IP
changes).

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.