[pp.int.general] stop about the EU Constitution!

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Wed Apr 23 18:50:39 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl>
Enviado: miércoles, 23 de abril, 2008 14:46:40
> I THINK THE PP SHOULD REFRAIN FROM TAKING A POSITION ABOUT THE EU CONSTITUTION OR LISBON
> TREATY.
> This issue is about completely disconnected from the PP issues. well, perhaps there is a connection with the
> "democratic deficit", but I expect the pro-/contra- European dividing line to cross the PP communitity.
>
> Personally I am strongy opposed nationalism and pro-Europe. The problem is the present EU structure.

We should carefully read Lisboa Treaty to make a complete list of its rejectable contents; however, beginning with the "intellectual property" endorsement, if Lisboa Treaty touches clearly PPI's core issues, and if it goes against them, then would come to be rejectable. Regards,

                                                                                      Carlos Ayala
                                                                                       ( Aiarakoa )

                                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman