[pp.int.general] Fwd: Information on interpretation- and language needs for ESF activities

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:36:34 CEST 2008

I have just registered PPI for ESF. The registration code is sent to
Rick Falkvinge. Badger him and you'll be able to edit all the
registration issues and activities planned (I have put down 2 joint
activities for the Pirate Movement - this is what I see as realistic
with our budget) up until the 31st of May.

This is an official ESF e-mail which was sent yesterday if you want to
get involved.

/amelia