[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto's 5th Session: ¿anybody out there?

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Aug 10 14:31:54 CEST 2008

Hi:

I'm having troubles with my internet connection, also to access irc.piratpartiet.se

When I managed to connect, Anton Taaminen told me that nobody showed up at the session; remembering that were the representatives the ones who wanted to move the sessions to the weekends, is anybody out there? Regards,

                                                            Carlos Ayala
                                                            ( Aiarakoa )

                                       Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman