[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto's 5th Session: ¿anybody out there?

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 12 01:15:48 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----

De: Amelia Andersdotter <teirdes at gmail.com>
Enviado: lunes, 11 de agosto, 2008 22:29:50
> Hi. This is Snild Dolkow from the Swedish Pirate Party. Amelia has asked me to fill in for her for a
> while. I'm sorry to say I don't expect to be able to keep up with this mailing list. Just a heads up..

Hi, Snild, glad to meet you :)

Talking about last session, as I wasn't able to join because of my internet connection, and as before having problems with it only Anton Taaminen and me were in the session, did anyone join it? Or there just was Anton?

                                                              Carlos Ayala
                                                              ( Aiarakoa )

                                        Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman